Thursday, June 19, 2008

Camp Machasay!!!!


Woot! I just got home rom Camp Machasay (Pronounced Mock-uh-say), Which means 'Refuge' in Hebrew. We did paintballing, mission imposible, kickball, Bible quizing, and sessions!

Paintballing: >_< It was fun, but our team lost every time. But it didn't count against us, because we were not in our real teams at that point. But it was fun, considering that they have a five-row deep windblock, huge spools, tubs, foam pads, stickers (ouch), tall weeds, and a few more things! I was a 'tree person' most of the time, meaning I spent my time in the windbreak killing people on the main course.

Mission Impossible: ^_^ We all were out in there Paintball arena again, but now all of us were trying to get under the 'Tower of doom' that was located in the middle of the field. Not to hard, right? WRONG! Rick, our camp director, was in the 'Tower of doom' with his 1,000,000 candle power spot light! If you got spoted, he would say "Gotya right there in the blue shirt!" or whatever color your shirt was. Then you had to start all over. I made it under the TOD (Tower of doom) twice, and got caught three times.

Bible quizing: Sounds simple and easy. Memorize a portion of the bible, and answer questions about it. A few problems though: Memorizing 15+ verses in about 3 hours in pretty hard. Next problem: You have to get it WORD FOR WORD PERFECT!!!!!!!
Next problem: You had to answer the question RIGHT after getting the jump. Getting the jump is tricky. What I mean by getting the jump is that you sit on metal chairs with these little pads. When you heard your verses, you jumped up. If you were the first person up, then your light would come on in a little box, then you would be able to answer the question. If you didn't get the jump, you sat down. Our team name was the 'Rockies'. Take a wild guess what Bassball team our team liked. My sister says our team was stacked, or rigged. Because there was me, a quizer during the normal season, and two more of my teammates from regular season (By The Way, in 2006, our team won every quizzmeet). and another girl from another team, and a boy who could momorize like a sponge.
We won every quiz.

Well, since I've been gone since sunday afternoon, I'd better make up for it.

Chapter II

Nahzo

“Who are you?” I yelled into the light.
“One you’ll loath forever.” The voice said.
“Show yourself!” said Shadow
“Alright.”
The light died down instantly. I caught my breath. This creature was on the Jewel! It was a Toa of… something. It was white, but not your typical Toa-of-ice white… it was dreary and pale.
“Cohlrin!” Ehthak shouted “We though you were dead!” A smile passed across his face. “I’m so glad to see you again---“
ZONCH!! The creature zapped Ehthak.
“Not Cohlrin. Nahzo. You must have gotten me mixed up with whoever that friend of yours is.”
Ehthak got up. “What? But you look like Cohlrin!”
“Nope. I’m Nahzo.” It said. “Now, thanks for letting me have theJewel.”
“We’re not letting you have it!” Yelled out Sovix.
“Wait! I’ll take him out.” I said. ZOOM! I shot toward him. “Hey! Let me go!” Shadow had caught my ankle.
“I’ll take him out, little rookie.” He said. He energized himself. He ran toward Nahzo. He did something that made him go really fast. Like, my speed.
“Psh… that’s nothing…” Nahzo said. As Shadow came toward him, Nahzo raised his hand and SMACK swatted him off like a bug. This of course sent Shadow flying through the air dazed.
“What are you?” I yelled
“I’m the ultimate life form.” Nahzo replied, “Now, I’ll be off.” With that, there was another blinding light blast and Nahzo was gone.
“The Emerald!” Bourn cried out “He took the Emerald!”
“What?” I said “No! No!! We have to get it back! At all costs!”
“Alright. We will. But look to Shadow!” Ehthak said.
Shadow was coming up to us. He had a visible bruise on his forehead.
“My head hurts…” he said.
“No wonder! He hit you hard!” Ehthak said.
“Now… where’s the Jewel? Don’t tell me…”
“Yep. He took it.” I said.
“Great! Now we have to go get it!” He replied.
“Lets get to it.” I said.
“Ready?” Shadow said
“Yep.” We all said.
“Wait! Where should look for him?” I said
“The Chaos Suva I’m guessing.” Said Shadow. “He could put the Jewels there then energize himself.”
“I’m afraid that you’re probably right.” I said.
“Lets go!” ZAP!! Then we all teleported. Shadow caused that.
Once we got there, we knew that we had beaten him.
“Good! Now we can wait till he comes!” Sovix said.
Shadow pulled off his backpack. He started rummaging through it. He pulled out a pistol, some ammunition, a Mini tent, and finally, a little radio. Shadow kept a pistol with him at all times. He put the pistol and ammunition back into his backpack. He pitched the tent, and put new batteries in the radio. Then he tuned the radio.
“Why did you bring that with you?” Bourn asked
“I like to listen to music.” He replied.
As he thumbed through the channels, he heard this: …A white Toa has been sighted after the destruction of…
“TURN IT BACK!!” Sovix and I cried at the same time
He turned it back. “…Reports clarify that this Toa isn’t Toa Sovix. Many Toa Sovix fans are very glad to hear this, after the destruction of Marisville.”
“’The destruction of Marisville’?” I said
“Oh no!” Said bourn
The radio continued. “The peaceful town of Marisville was attacked and destroyed by an unidentified Toa. The clerk of ‘Jewel ‘R’ us’ said that after his store got robbed of a small chaos Emerald the town was destroyed. He said the creature that robbed his store was a white Toa. We don’t know if the two events are related, but they could be. Now, moving onto sports. The Rockies beat the Red sox by 14 runs last night…”
“Oh my gosh.” Sovix said.
“Nahzo has enough energy to destroy a town?” I said, “That’s crazy!”
“No kidding.” Ehthak said.
“What do we do?” Sovix asked.
“We wait here!” I replied.
Many hours passed. We listened to the news. Giants beat the Diamond backs 4-0, Broncos lost to the patriots 7-21… we listened to all the latest gossip… and weather… and politics… and everything else boring. Ehthak said we needed to listen in case we heard anything else about Nahzo. Gosh it was boring.
“Is it possibly to be more bored?” Sovix asked.
“Yes.” Was Ehthak’s reply.
That night, we set up a guard. Shadow didn’t feel like doing it, and he didn’t want his friend (Ehthak) to do it. Sovix flat out objected to the idea of staying up all night. Trust me, it’s annoying when all your friends are sleeping and you’re awake. Shadow had to rub it in by snoring. I eventfully put a stop to that. I took a hunk on dirt and put it in his mouth. The funniest thing was that he didn’t wake up.
Next morning, they started to wake up. When Shadow woke up with a hunk of dirt in his mouth, he wasn’t impressed. He didn’t have time to rip into me though. For right then there was a blinding light from behind me.


Sprite comic:





Friday: Game reviews!


.:Ehthak:.

Wirlwind is the newest of my companies