Monday, June 23, 2008

Nahzo: Unleashed chapter 3

Chapter III

Chaos

“Well, I seem to have caught you four off-guard.” Nahzo said once the light had died down.
“No you haven’t!” Ehthak yelled. He energized a sphere of energy and shot it at Nahzo. Nahzo caught it and hurled it back. Ehthak, Sovix, and Shadow barely got out of the tent in time. CHA-BAM! No more tent. Shadow had just grabbed his backpack before the explosion.
“Now, witness ultimate Chaos!” Nahzo said. He flew over to the Suva. He pulled out the Emerald, along with three small chaos Emeralds. He set them where they were supposed to go. I shot toward him. ZONCH! A wave of energy hit me, Ehthak and Sovix. We hit the ground, dazed. When I looked up, Nahzo was on the Main Emerald.
“Now, BEGIN!” He said. All three of the little Emeralds linked with lightning. The Main Emerald linked all three to itself. Suddenly, the Emeralds lit up and blasted Nahzo.
“YES!” He cried out from the energy. When the energy died down, Nahzo was much different. He was now Dark red with black streaks, and now he looked much stronger. Now he wielded a darkness scimitar.
Shadow had been hiding behind a rock. He pulled out his pistol and loaded it.
“Die now!” He said. He jumped from behind the rock. He aimed and fired. BAM! BAM! Those shots missed. Nahzo turned and looked at Shadow. BAM! Shadow fired again. The bullet hit Nahzo in to forehead. BAM! BAM! BAM! All of these hit him in the forehead. But I could tell that Shadow was angry. Then I noticed why. Nahzo was still alive! In fact, unharmed! This freaked me out.
“Why won’t you die!?” Yelled Shadow as he emptied his 15-shot magazine. After that, Shadow ran up to Nahzo and bashed him over the head with the butt of his pistol. Nahzo didn’t even flinch. Nahzo kicked Shadow in the gut to send him staggering backward. Then he pointed his sword at Shadow. A beam of pure energy came from it. I decided to act fast. I shot over to Shadow and slammed into him. It hurt, but the beam missed him.
“Now I want to devastate you… hmm… I know. I’ve heard that you Toa have this thing called ‘Rage’. Lets test it!” Said Nahzo. He shot toward Ehthak. When Nahzo reached him, Nahzo grabbed Ehthak by the neck and slammed him into a rock.
“Shadow!” Ehthak said. Then Nahzo blasted Ehthak with a very high amount of chaotic energy. This put Ehthak into unconsciousness. And a crater. Then Nahzo flew up about thirty feet and said “DIE!”. Then he shot a ball of coal black energy toward Ehthak. We knew if it hit Ehthak, it would kill him. I hadn’t noticed Shadow since I rescued him. Suddenly, I heard a “NO!” come from behind me. I was just about to look in that direction when Shadow shoot out from behind a rock. He was now completely black. One solid being of black. Except his eyes. They were red. I knew that rage had come into play. He shot toward the ball at grabbed it. He absorbed the power from it.
“What? Impossible!” Nahzo said.
“You have no idea what your up against.” Shadow said.
Then, Nahzo shot toward shadow.
“Take this!” He cried. Nahzo raised his fist as if to hit Shadow. Shadow put out his arm and caught Nahzo’s hand.
“Psh…” Is all that Shadow said. Then he hurled the energized fist back into Nahzo’s face. BAM! Nahzo was knocked back along ways. When he got up, he got smashed with a ball of energy. This sent him staggering backward. Now Nahzo thought ‘this little creep is strong. I’ll show him!’ Nahzo shot forward and blasted a sphere of chaotic energy. Shadow raised his hand and deflected it. The exact same way Nahzo had deflected him!
“What happened to you?” Nahzo asked
“You tested Rage. It worked.” Was Shadow’s reply. Then he energized a sphere and hurled it at Nahzo. Nahzo tried to block it, but he couldn’t. BOOM! It knocked him over. Nahzo wasn’t impressed. He stood up and shot a steady beam of energy toward Shadow. Shadow put his hand out and started absorbing the energy.
“What? How can that be possible?” Said Nahzo.
“I’m in rage! Does that answer your question?”
“Well… I guess.”
Then Shadow shot toward Nahzo and hit him hard. BAM! This sent Nahzo backward and into a rock. Nahzo lay there, dazed. When Nahzo looked back up, Sovix, Shadow and I were making sure that Ehthak was more-or-less ok. Ehthak was now conscious.
“Oh… my neck hurts…” He said. Shadow wasn’t in Rage any more.
“Well… you guys aren’t as easy to kill as I thought.” Said Nahzo, “But when I have destroyed your planet, it won’t matter.”
“’Destroyed our planet?’ Who do you think you are?” I said.
“I’m the number one life form!” Nahzo replied.
“Why do you want to destroy our planet?” Ehthak said
“Heh… a reason you’ll never forget.”


.:Ehthak:.

Wirlwind is the newest of my companies