Monday, June 9, 2008

Finally...

Hello, everybody!
FINALLY! I remembered my username and password! Now I can post! Since I havn't posted in forever, I'm gonna make a new schedule:

Mondays: Chapter in Nahzo: Unleashed (That lasts for 6 weeks, then I'll do Young Toa Camp)
Wednesday: New Sprite Comic
Friday: Review on all the new Notdoppler Games from Thursday (Unless it's a 13+ or more game)
Saterday/sunday: Sprite Kits
One random day: Funny picture

As you can see, this isn't as hard as it was before for me. BUT, since I've been gone so long, I'm putting all of those into today for today. Let's begin:

Chapter in Nahzo: Unleashed:


Chapter I

Shadix

Hey. I’m Shadix. I’m a young Toa of air and water (air is my primary) and I’m on earth. I’m here protecting it… more or less. I’ve got a few buddies like me. We protect this planet from… crazy things. For instance, my friends and I fought a guy named ‘Nahzo’. He doesn’t sound big and strong. But he was. Only just too strong. So, I’m gonna tell you the story from my prospective. I’m not gonna give away hints as a narrator though. So, get ready for this. Cause its crazy.
You know how I said that I was more or less the guardian of this planet? Well, at this point, I was guarding a rock. Not an ordinary rock though. It just happened to be the ultimate Jewel of chaos. Now, that might sound really, really evil. Well, it wasn’t. They call it that because when they first discovered it, it was used evilly. Thus giving it that name. This Jewel has positive and negative attributes. Oh yeah, and infinite energy.
I was at that point too, at the bottom of the ‘pecking order’. I was looked down on more or less by my friends. They had nice, cool, protective jobs. I guarded a rock. So, I wasn’t the one who got to guard the president of the USA, or Russia, or something cool like that. But word had finally reached me (I live on a levitating island to guard that rock) that we were gonna have a meeting. Since I couldn’t leave my little floating island, we were gonna have it there. I was very happy. I hadn’t been the host of one of these meetings in a long, long time.
The day finally came. I watched the north and west edges of my island like a hock. Yes! I saw wings! It was Sovix, a Toa of Ice and stone. Ice was his primary. He liked me the most. His nickname was ‘air bourn’, but for short I called him ‘bourn’.
“Hello, hello, Sovix!” I said
“Long time no see!” he replied and flew over to me. “So, this is your island? Neat.”
“Yep. Wanna see inside?” I said and pointed toward my little house.
“Sure.”
Right then, another person arrived. This was Ehthak. A Toa of Fire. He was king of the roost. He was not easily angered, but it was horrible when he did. He flew over to me with his jet-boots.
“Hello, hyper!” he said. My nickname is ‘hyper’. The reason being that I wore the mask Kakama, the mask of speed. I liked it to.
“And hello to you, Torch!” I said in reply. “I was getting ready to show bourn my house. Wanna come? There’s food.”
Sovix quickly looked at me “Food? Strike!” Strike was his way of saying ‘right on!’ or something along those lines. He shot towards the house, using his wings to speed himself up. ZOOM! All of the sudden, I was in front of the door. I used my mask. Sovix stopped. He blinked at me a couple times. Then he rubbed his eyes. You could tell he was puzzled. He rubbed his eyes again, and turned toward where I had been. I decided to pull a prank. ZOOM! I was suddenly back right where I was before. He saw me back where I was. But he didn’t see the speed trick thing. Now he was really puzzled.
“Gosh. I could guaranty I saw you in front of the door.” Then he remembered why nickname was hyper. “Oooooooooh! You were there, then you moved back here!”
“Smart boy.” Said Ehthak
“Yep. Now, lets eat!” I said.
Right then, we all heard a ZAP sound. We all looked behind ourselves. There was Kirrhan. He had teleported himself here. He was the odd-ball-out. His nickname was shadow for a good reason. He was a Toa of earth. He was almost completely black. He wore a mask that resembled the Avohkii. On the edges of the side-spikes on his mask were red streaks. He looked up at me and gave a forced smile. He didn’t like me much. The reason being he didn’t know well. I was the newest of the gang. Kirrhan and Ehthak started this thing. I came in about five years ago. Bourn was here before me.
“Hey Ehthak.” He said.
“Hi Kirrhan!” Sovix said.
“There’s food inside if you want some.” I said.
“Great. What kind of food?”
“Oh, there’s some chicken, beef, tortillas, cheese, and about everything else you need for making burritos.” I replied.
“Great!” Said Sovix.
ZAP! Kirrhan was inside working on his burrito by the time we came in.
“How spicy are you Jalapenos?” Ehthak asked me.
I grinned, “Why don’t you try one?”
“Nah… I’m not into spicy stuff.”
“But I am!” Said Sovix and ate one. His once-was-white mask turned red.
“AHHHHHH!!! WATER!! WATER!! HELP!!”
All three of us started laughing. I think it was the first time I’d seen shadow laugh. Ehthak and I just burst out laughing. Shadow only chuckled. Now, Sovix didn’t think it was very funny.
“STOP LAUGHING AND GET WATER!!” He raged.
Of course, that made it funnier.
“You’re a Toa of ice! Freeze your mouth to cool off!” I said
He gave me the look of ‘you nut!’ but I kept laughing.
Awhile later, when we finally stopped laughing (Bourn’s mouth was burned though), we went outside to look at the Ultimate chaos rock.
“Whoa… that’s awesome.” Said Sovix.
“Yeah. I wish I could guard the president of the USA, though.” I replied.
“Dude! You have a VERY important job! That thing is the ultimate Jewel of chaos!!! If nobody guarded it, a bad guy could come and take a lot of energy then do something horrific to earth!” Ehthak told me. “Don’t think that because we protect the actual planet that you have a lousy job!”
“Yeah, I guess your right.”
Bourn yawned. “It’s getting late. I’m gonna turn in.”
“Yeah. We all should.” Ehthak replied.
We all turned to go back to the house. Suddenly, the whole area turned white with light. It was coming from behind us.
“Well, Shadix, I see that you guard the Ultimate Jewel with all you power.” A voice said from the light.


To be continued...

New sprite comic:



LOL

Review all of the New(ish) Notdoppler games:



EPSILON
Change the location of the wormholes to manipulate the orb so that it can collect all the tokens before hitting the portal.

A tricky game, where (as the title describes) You move your portals around with the arrow keys and try to make the ball go through all the 'tokens', then into the portal. I personaly have beaten this game, but it was time consuming.




TBA 2
Explore 5 new worlds and 50 new puzzles in the sequel to the popular puzzle game, TBA.

Not really that hard of a game. You push the spacebar at the right times, and your little... thing shoots out of the launcher and into another, eventfully leading to the crimson/red cannon where you progress to the next level.



FIRE IN THE HOLE 2
You are a soldier engaged in armed-conflict. Eliminate any enemy threats as you progress through each level.

If you have mastered games like 'Smiley wars', 'Super Smash Flash', 'Tank 2008', then this game shouldn't be much of a problem. You move with the arrow keys and shoot your primary weapon with the mouse. So not to hard. Some blood, though.



DAYMARE TOWN
A point-and-click adventure game in which your goal is to escape the nightmare of the day!

I personaly havn't played this game, but it looks stange. Try it yourself!




SLING JUMPER

Use the left and right arrow keys to jump from one sling to another. Collect the green dot in each level to progress.

You a little ball. Wow.
Now really, this game is fun. You use the laws of gravity, and of the trampoline to guild yourself through 15 levels. Level 13 is the hardest (which is funny, because there is the finishing level 2 levels away, which is easier) for me.


DUNGEON DEFENDER
Prevent enemy hoards from stealing your gems by building creature lairs, traps and by fighting them off yourself!

Really, this is one of the first "Misc" games I've seen in a while. I havn't played it, but the description looks cool.

There are two more games as well, 'throw me' and 'hotdog bush', but they arn't new.

Sprite kit:
The Paint kit, by Me



And last, but not least, a funny picture!!



.:Toa Shadix:.

Wirlwind is the newest of my companies